Virtual European Solar and Planetary Access
Solar System Virtual Observatory Hands-on Sessions
Atelier Magnétosphères Planétaires 2014, in Meudon (France), on Wednesday 4th February 2015.
The Atelier Magnétosphères Planétaires 2014 was gathering a large fraction of the solar and planetary science community, and thus is a particularly well targeted opportunity for such an event.
The session was planned on Wednesday 4th February 2015 and last for 2h.
The participants (21 attendees) worked on the following tutorials:
- Auroral processes on Saturn [details]
- Mars, evidence of an oxygen ions "plume" [details]
- Mars, a use case of interoperability [details]
- Predicting Solar Wind Disturbances arrival times at planets [details]
- Connection between HELIO and IMPEx tools [details]
- Mars Global Surveyor plasma data compared with models [details]
- APIS Tutorial [details]
- ExPRES tutorial [details]
- Magnetospheric regions automatic identification with AMDA and TOPCAT [details]