Virtual European Solar and Planetary Access
Solar System Virtual Observatory Hands-on Sessions
European Planetary Science Conference 2014, in Cascais (Portugal), on Thursday 11th September 2014.
The European Planetary Science Conference 2014 was gathering a large fraction of the solar and planetary science community, and thus is a particularly well targeted opportunity for such an event.
The session was planned on Thursday 11th September 2014 and last for 2h45.
The participants (15 attendees) worked on the following tutorials:
- Tracking asteroids [details]
- Auroral processes on Saturn [details]
- Exploring exoplanets [details]
- Analyzing Pluto's surface [details]
- Mars, evidence of an oxygen ions "plume" [details]
- Mars, a use case of interoperability [details]
- Predicting Solar Wind Disturbances arrival times at planets [details]
- Connection between HELIO and IMPEx tools [details]
- TOPCAT Tutorial [details]
- Mars Global Surveyor plasma data compared with models [details]